A call for applications for the mobility programme Erasmus+ for the academic year 2023/24 is opened.
The Erasmus+ programme (2021-2027) responds to the teaching and learning needs of students, to be achieved through the attendance of courses, according to their study programmes and syllabus, to be carried out in connection with other institutions of higher musical education in Europe, or also in the context of internship activities, carried out in connection with music production entities, also in a European context.
The specific objectives of ERASMUS+ can be identified as follows:
- to support the realisation of a European Higher Education Area through transnational cooperation
- to strengthen the contribution of higher education to the process of innovation.
The ERASMUS+ programme consists of:
- Key Action 1 – Individual Mobility for Learning Purposes;
- Key Action 2 – Cooperation between organisations and institutions;
- Key Action 3 – Support for policy-making and cooperation